Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My other love are horses and believe me i loove to talk about them so if u are obsessed with horses like i am lets chat it up!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wrangler is gorgeous! My palomino is a Swedish warmblood. Had a lovely ride tonight at home in the paddock. I'm just starting my paint boy at the mo. great to meet you. X

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi friends so today wen i was feeding i slipped in my mares stall whos prego and i was pettin her and i could see and feel the foal moving around it was amazing!!!!!!

·
93 Posts
Thanks!! I think he is the most beautiful horse I've seen...but I'm a bit bias. =)

How exciting to be able to feel the foal. That would be so awesome.

I wish I could ride, but the field has been sopping wet and now it has frozen so much that it would be too dangerous. Can't wait for spring again!

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
We have 5 ...

pictures will have to wait ... it's bed time. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
DanielleBoland said:
Hi friends so today wen i was feeding i slipped in my mares stall whos prego and i was pettin her and i could see and feel the foal moving around it was amazing!!!!!!
Wow.. Hope you're ok.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Growing up we boarded a horse named Bee. I tended to her daily needs, feeding watering and brushing. As a kid I did not appreciate it. As an adult I wish I still had her to take care of.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Austin we board horses and its kinda sad cuz u take care of them then they leave we board for the humane society and its amazing the transformation when they leave here.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts