Chicken Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, normally I can google and search images and figure breeds out. But now I'm stumped. I got these 4 little guys in my chick shipment. They were extras, so I'm assuming they are not a fancy breed. Any ideas ? I was thinking Cornish cross ?? Also if anyone wants to take a stab at what breed my turkeys are I've love more opinons. So far I'm told Bronze Breasted and/or narragansett.

1st pic -- Mystery Whites :)
2nd & 3rd Pic: Turkeys

·
Country Gurl
62 Posts
Hmm what hatchery. The pouts look like Narragansett. The chicks look Cornish cross
VIVI

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
They wouldn't know even if you described it? I have to think they could at least narrow it down for you.

They had white leghorns at TSC and they looked just like that.

Hi camel. Haven't seen you in forever!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Energy! Just been going crazy with raising my chicks, building the coop and preparing my gardens...way too much going on at one time...lol

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, I am in aggreement that they are white leghorns. lol I guess I didnt scroll down far enough to see the white leghorns. Sure enough the chicks are identical. Those roosters in the pics look awful skinny I hope they give enough meat for at least 1 dinner.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Apyl said:
Thanks everyone, I am in aggreement that they are white leghorns. lol I guess I didnt scroll down far enough to see the white leghorns. Sure enough the chicks are identical. Those roosters in the pics look awful skinny I hope they give enough meat for at least 1 dinner.
I personally think they look like my two Cornish crosses did when they were little

1 - 14 of 14 Posts