Chicken Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Chicken Forum and a new chicken owner. I've had my chickens for a couple of months and love it. I know there is still more to learn about owning chickens, and I look forward to seeing what the Chicken Forum can offer. This is my first time using a forum like this. It make take me a bit to figure it out.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hello and welcome. This forum really does have a lot of great info for beginners and even those who've had chickens for years. Wish this forum existed when I first started a few years ago. Check out the beginner thread. Loads of info there that is helpful. Glad to have you join us and welcome to chicken land. :D

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Hubby has grown kids and grandkids, and now a great grandson in Gallatin. His daughter works at Amazon, and his son is a roofer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
ShugaCookie said:
I'm new to Chicken Forum and a new chicken owner. I've had my chickens for a couple of months and love it. I know there is still more to learn about owning chickens, and I look forward to seeing what the Chicken Forum can offer. This is my first time using a forum like this. It make take me a bit to figure it out.
Nashville where?Im from Nashville North Carolina . New at the chicken business , and the forum has been of great help . Guess chicken owners are good people. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts