Chicken Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you please tell me how to post pics, I tried to post asking about what type of chicken she is, but when i click add image it says enter a url, and when i hit add attachment and attach her picture it says message to short, So as of right now im stumped:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
just click the paperclip icon in the header bar above where you put text. this will open a box click browse then click pic and click upload.

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
You must enter text with your pic, at least 10 characters. That's why you see a lot of ................
with comments or pics. That may be the problem. Good luck !!

·
Banned
984 Posts
At the bottom of the screen you will see the Manage Attachments box. You can easily upload pics from your computer by using this instead of dealing with the URL's. Also as said above, you will need to add ten characters to the post.

·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cogburn said:
You must enter text with your pic, at least 10 characters. That's why you see a lot of ................
with comments or pics. That may be the problem. Good luck !!
Ok thanks, I'll try it

·
Registered
285 Posts
At the bottom of the screen you will see the Manage Attachments box. You can easily upload pics from your computer by using this instead of dealing with the URL's. Also as said above, you will need to add ten characters to the post.
Thanks a million! It's sooooooooooo much easier this way!! Jen:rolleyes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
cogburn said:
Those look like red star/sex link, maybe comet? Really light colored for RIR...
A couple of my RIR, they are a deep red color.
Hello Cogburn. Do you have any idea if there are RIR's in a bantam size?

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
TravisFoxTN said:
Hello Cogburn. Do you have any idea if there are RIR's in a bantam size?
Travis yes you can get a Banty in just about each & every breed. Most just call a red Banty a RIR, but there are actual RIR Bantys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts