That's almost the title of a new song. They've decided that we might be getting a bit from this next storm. Flash flood warnings are already posted. No worries for me, I'm at a high point if you can call this a higher elevation. No nearby rivers or creeks. I've gotten the birds mostly ready for it. I need to study on it a bit more to see which tarps to drop to keep driving rain out. More than likely it's going to be the West side. The drainage ditch next to the pens is cleaned out so water should rocket by without entering the pens. Next question? Will I need to go pick up some extra gas? It's the end of the mowing season for the most part and I'd hate to have it sitting around for months. It's a conundrum.