Chicken Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not much damage! 3" of rain y'day. The flocks were happy to get this afternoon before it started to thunderstorm. We were some of the few people in NH to keep power. Phew!

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Hey Cog. I'm back. Just got my electric back and posted on some other threads. I'm ok. We all survived. Rode it out alone with the animals. ;-). Glad to be back among friends.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Happy happy joy joy EV is back!!! We're sooo glad you're okay!!! You've been a pretty hot topic on here young lady! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I've posted on a few threads. Nice to know I have some value, somewhere. Really still overwhelmed but with a little help from my friends, I'll get through this too. So nice to see you all again! I missed you all.

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
I don't have TV anymore, just the internet, so I was surfing about looking at photos and little videos. I was really worried since you said you lived near the shore.

It can't be easy to go through alone. I've been through several weather and other things alone, and it isn't easy. At All.

I saw the photos!! Your new chicken coop!! I'm glad all your babies came through okay. My coop sits on a hill behind the house, so my house would flood before the coop. But then again we are so close to the train tracks that my biggest fear after trees is a train derailment. It would fall on the coop and then slide down into the house.

People don't seem to get it, Mother Nature always wins. Stay in touch!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts