Chicken Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,975 Posts
You know, that's kind of weird. We're single yet we go out less than those that have other family units living with them.
While I don't particularly care for my own company, I spent so many years working for state administrations, I'm quite happy to be a recluse. It does leave one a bit haunted.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I jest- I love people. I particularly have always loved the elderly, and tried to place myself to interact with them the most. It’s why I loved my last job, really!

And I love interacting with decent people, that aren’t hateful, meeting them and hearing their stories. Unfortunately, it’s those (too numerous) hateful people that make me say that I don’t like people. It’s easier to avoid than engage, and maybe that is all of our issue. Idk!

·
Administrator
17,580 Posts
Most of my working career was working closely with people. I had a knack for twisting the problem people in knots when they forgot their indoor voices. It was actually fun to do and I could never be called out for doing it.

That said, there are many interactions that made my day and have stuck with me over the years.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts