·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chickens do you have? I have 6.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I have 12 pullets which are 3 1/2 weeks old. First time chicken keeper here.

·
Registered
140 Posts
18 chickens, 2 ducks, 2 turkey chicks and 10 guinea chicks and absolutely love them all but id have to say my one silkie hen is my favorite!! <3

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Lets see we are down to 30 chickens, 2 geese, and 7 ducks. I have one duck sitting on eggs so we'll see how that goes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have 14 chicks, all pullets and 5 ducks, not sure yet what they are but we have 1 larger duck and it has taken over the roll as momma duck so I'm thinking it might be a female. We will see. It's been along time since we have had any poultry.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have 8 white layers white rock and leghorn cross. I have 8 pullets not laying yet 4 red sexlinks and 4 production red. I have two new hamshire red. I have a bantum hen with six babies. I also have a game hen and a Sumatra hen. I have two wyndottes. I also got five silkies and 4 barred rocks. I lastly have six black sex link and black star chickens.

·
Banned
825 Posts
I do NOT have as many Chickens as my Ego and Heart desires.
I have MORE Chickens than I need.
I have 9 chickens....3 are Roosters (too many by 2)
BUT....I expect to get some more chickens.....
....just for the Halibut.
-ReTIRED-:)

·
Registered
321 Posts
No worries its not the amount that counts any how it's the shear pleasure we get every day watching chickens be chickens and its kinda cool just to see what people have little flock or big flock we all flock together lol.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Currently have 9 adult, dual purpose birds and 26, 2 mo. old chicks and a broody on a clutch, so soon to have some more chicks I'm thinking.

Used to always keep a flock of 30+ DPs most years but am trying to scale back to 10-15 only. That number goes up when I decide to do a batch of meaties.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts