Chicken Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Same here, but we're always hot in tucson. Usually, it's 100.

image-3055891754.jpg

And there's only 1 dinky little cloud in the sky.

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
We totally jumped from winter right into summer. Hight of 43 one day then jumped right into the 70's. not complaining one bit. It has been in the 80's the past few days. For Alaska, that's hot!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
88 here in SE Texas with scattered showers.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I am so NOT looking forward to the scorching heat and humidity!!!

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
It's 93* according to my home thermometer, humidity is heavy though. I'm sitting in front of a fan, but my backside is tacky.

Yuck. I hate having a tacky backside!

·
Registered
764 Posts
I am not a happy lady! In my 9th month of pregnancy and 4 90 degree days with 90% humidity. Grumpy is an understatement!! I've been giving my chicks ice water through the day but they want me to feed them. I'm waiting till almost bedtime so it's not as hot!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Bless your heart GenFoe!!! Best wishes for you and baby healthy delivery!!!

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
I am not a happy lady! In my 9th month of pregnancy and 4 90 degree days with 90% humidity. Grumpy is an understatement!! I've been giving my chicks ice water through the day but they want me to feed them. I'm waiting till almost bedtime so it's not as hot!
I feel your pain. I had a July baby 21 years ago. High Humidity for more than a month, my poor ankles were watermelons. I loved to sit and soak my feet in ice water. That was nice.

Keep cool. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Colorado weather has been really odd lately. We were getting in the high 80's, now the last couple days have been rather cool, I think it was 75 ish at the hottest part of the day. It's snowing in the Rockies, which is less than 3.5 hours away from me. I'm happy that the mountains are getting the wetness though, we need the water!

·
Registered
3 Posts
107 !!!

We are in Clovis Ca. Today 107, in a few days 111 expected. So hot! Am misting th coop with a fan blowing in, have frozen liters of water for them to lay against. A block of ice in a milk carton, and every so often I Sprinkle the dirt with the hose. Can I do anything else? Concerned because I won't be here for a couple of days, even though someone will be here for a few hours each day.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
WV is some like Colorado....pretty hot last week, high humidity...then down to 60s and 70s today. Mountains...gotta love 'em!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts