1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola a todos desde Andalucía.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
I had to research on-line and found a transcription site. It means hello to all from Andalucia.

Hello folingao! Welcome from Michigan, USA.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gracias a todos.
Me gusta esta pagina.
No hablo Inglés, tengo que utilizar el traductor de google.
Me gusta todo lo que hacéis.

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Yep, I know.. Google translator, I speaky paquito espanol, mostly bad words and slang, sorry not very helpful, anyone else speak Spanish? Tell him to google translate into English.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Bienvenido folingao! :D
I understand some Spanish because it's a romance language and so it's quite similar to Italian.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Thanks for translating Italy-Dan to folingao. I was hoping that being posts on here are English, might would cue that a good many of us have no idea what he's posting so he'd use English. Never had Spanish when I was in school. That wasn't offered then but German was ... and I'm not telling HOW long ago that was! ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for translating Italy-Dan to folingao. I was hoping that being posts on here are English, might would cue that a good many of us have no idea what he's posting so he'd use English. Never had Spanish when I was in school. That wasn't offered then but German was ... and I'm not telling HOW long ago that was! ;)
Well! I'll try to do the possible! :D lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts