Chicken Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D
Hi from not so sunny Manchester England!!!!
I cant wait to read and give advice to any one who is happy enough to listen to me!! lol. My advice and help may be limited but I always try to help! Most of the time i am the one looking for tips and advice so im saying a Happy Hi from England!!! :D !!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi. Welcome. I know you will like the forum. I see ducks in your picture. I have always loved ducks- just have chickens though.

·
Banned
825 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi. Welcome. I know you will like the forum. I see ducks in your picture. I have always loved ducks- just have chickens though.
Yes I usually have chickens! My Orpington hatched the male duck while we were away on holiday! (A friend with a small holding put some duck eggs under her as she was broody before we left). So as he was the only one to hatch we kept the duckling and it turned out to be a he! He was with his adopotive mum,and two warrens. But over the last 8 months I lost all my girls and I
Was left with him. So he was not lonely my friend whom I originally got him off allowed me to buy a khaki lady for him so now he's v happy!! I am waiting on two chicks which are due end of may,Orpington and vorex ( can never remember how to spell it!!) so hopefully will have two little pols soon also.!! But as people who keep any poultry know,sometimes you can can always find room for one or two more!! :D

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Hi and welcome from Cat Spring, TX.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts