Chicken Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chicken owner from Sydney, Australia, currently have two broody hens, Michelle an Astrolaup and Julia an Isa Brown. We acquired our ladies as hatchlings from my daughters preschool last August. Never thought I'd be into chooks, but now can't imagine my life without them! Are there any other chicken lovers on here from Australia?

·
Registered
336 Posts
alyshaschafer said:
Chicken owner from Sydney, Australia, currently have two broody hens, Michelle an Astrolaup and Julia an Isa Brown. We acquired our ladies as hatchlings from my daughters preschool last August. Never thought I'd be into chooks, but now can't imagine my life without them! Are there any other chicken lovers on here from Australia?
I'm not from ausy but I love me some chickys :)

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Hi misschick and welcome!! Click on the paper clip, choose a file, click "upload", and when it's through, it won't look like it's done a darn thing. If you click the paper clip again, you will find your attachment there, waiting on you to put it where you want to. Hope that helps!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
On the phone there is no paper clip. There is a + button next to the send button on my iPhone. Hope that helps, and welcome to the chicken forum :)

·
chicken bum
136 Posts
Energyvet said:
What type of phone? On the iPhone use the plus button and get the options from there. Welcome from New Jersey.
I use the ipad and wish there was a way to send icons....:(...ohhh crap i guess i can the old way! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts