Chicken Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!! :) Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenn, and I live in SE Texas. My family has been raising chickens for the past 5 years, and we just got a new batch of baby chicks yesterday. (2 black bantams pullets, 4 buff orpingtons pullets, and 1 reddish brown unknown pullet.) So excited to find this forum!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hi Jenn! Welcome aboard! Looks like a nice healthy little flock of chicks. Its so fun to watch them grow up. Mine are between the ages of 1 & 3 now and spoiled rotten. :eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome! :) I love the chicken in your profile picture, what kind is that?

·
Yaya
284 Posts
jenntx said:
Hi Everyone!! :) Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenn, and I live in SE Texas. My family has been raising chickens for the past 5 years, and we just got a new batch of baby chicks yesterday. (2 black bantams pullets, 4 buff orpingtons pullets, and 1 reddish brown unknown pullet.) So excited to find this forum!!
hi, and welcome to Chickeholics anonymous! It will be good to have your experience in the mix. Good luck with your babies. It's stunning how fast they grow, huh?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you!! :) So happy to be here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Jen, Jerry from SoCal. I'm sure the hens have been laying for months now. I miss SE Texas. I grew up around Teledo Bend and miss the crappie fishing. My family has lived in East Texas since the 1700's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts