Chicken Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined because my daughter is freshman in the Educational Agriculture program at her school.And chickens are her project, we have 18 chickens and 2 ducks.But as you can guess we just got slammed with a storm from hell and 2/3 of the coop is damaged and under so much snow i am just starting to dig out and see how I can repair it,The coop itself is ok, the outside run is trashed.I will let you know how it goes.:confused:

·
977 Posts
Hello from NH. Yes the snow was tremendous! Our chickens and goat are hating the snow! The ducks don't seem to mind though! Would love to see some pictures of your chickens!

·
Chicken Lover
190 Posts
Hello and welcome from Eastern US! Happy to have you, sad to hear about the damage though! As long as the chickens are alright, I guess it's not all bad! ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome from Southern California!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, sorry I was busy for awhile,my job is a real pain sometimes and y takes alot my time away from my home life, I can see the ground now in my coup, and I plan on starting the rebuild today, I will post pics as I go along with my lady's and the two ducks.BBS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts