Chicken Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to all this and loving it. Got my first two girls about 4 months ago, rescued battery hens ( Rhode Island Reds ) Really friendly, and then got 3, 18 week old ( Black Rock, Sussex Hybrid,Daisybelle ) , mad girls but all really friendly and love to have a chat with you whenever you are out in the garden. :)

Have attached a picture of them altogether :)

Have learnt a lot from this site, it is great and thank you all :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
What pretty girls! Those 2 batt's have to be so happy to have a home with you! How lucky for all of them really. Guess that's why they have so much to tell you. :) Welcome to the forum. We're delighted to have you join us. Lots of fun stuff on here a friendly people too!

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks very much everyone :) Yes my 2 girls (battery rescue) are very lucky and very happy, they have such great personalities :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome from New York, USA! So nice having friends from another country...Love it!! Your girls are very lucky and look so happy. I have 14 RIR"s and they are very friendly. Coming into winter here (my first with chickens) a little worried but everyone on this site is so helpful with lots of good info! Once again ...Welcome! Jen:)

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all very much, you are all very nice, as is the site. Lovely people :) I love my girls, they are all still laying every day. When I got my ex battery first I thought might take them a month or two to get adjusted but no, they started laying on the third day.
Thanks again to everyone :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts