Hi from Bowdon GA and the Garry Farm

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheGarryFarm, Jul 16, 2012.

1. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

Hello, I don't think I've introduced myself before.... I'm Nancy Garry from The Garry Farm and we fulltime farm/homestead. We sell 2 kinds of turkeys , 14 kinds of poultry (at last count, LOL), chickens, ducks and guineas, rabbits, goats, etc Come see us at the website too. http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com We have every thing we raise under what we raise I think...Glad to see y'all. Have a joy fillled and happy day!:)

2. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

Hi Nanacy from The Garry Farm

Glad you joined the forum. I'll be sure to pop over to your website and check it out.

~Kimberly

3. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

Nancy, I love your Splash Copper Marans!!! <3 <3. I really want a hen colored like that. I don't care about the breed, but having it be a Marans that laid a dark egg would be a plus!

~Kimberly

4. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

Thank you Kimberly if ever you want hatching eggs, you know I'd be glad to get you some together for you!!!:)

5. ricepaddydaddy

ricepaddydaddy New Member

6. Fl_Silkie_mommie

Fl_Silkie_mommie Junior Member

Another welcome from Florida... Love your silkies.. I wonder if you have any black ones. I think that's the only color I'm missing. lol :)

7. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Hi and Welcome from Wisconsin :)

8. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

9. TheGarryFarm

TheGarryFarm New Member

I can help you with some Black Silkie eggs, if you want some, could you e mail me at garryfarm@gmail.com....Thanks!