Chicken Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :)
I'm a new member from NSW Australia. I am a member of TheGoatSpot (my username there is PiccoloGoat)
I go to high school and have 5 cats, a dog and an aviary of assorted birds. Two miniature goats will be soon added to the family, and hopefully after that, perhaps two chickens so we can have fresh eggs (I feel bad about buying store-bought after seeing the conditions they come from)

I don't know anything about chickens and I'm hoping to pick up a thing or two before I get some. :D

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Hello everyone :)
I'm a new member from NSW Australia. I am a member of TheGoatSpot (my username there is PiccoloGoat)
I go to high school and have 5 cats, a dog and an aviary of assorted birds. Two miniature goats will be soon added to the family, and hopefully after that, perhaps two chickens so we can have fresh eggs (I feel bad about buying store-bought after seeing the conditions they come from)

I don't know anything about chickens and I'm hoping to pick up a thing or two before I get some. :D
Glad to have you here!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard. :) Lots of good info to help you get ready for chickens here and lots of great members willing to help answer questions you have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was considering it! I have heard they are fantastic chickens, but I believe the farm we're buying from has a crossbreed of Australorps that is smaller.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts