Chicken Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kinda new to the forum and just wanted to say hey, and see how many other Arkansans are on the forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy. I'm from the north central part of Arkansas. Welcome. This forum is a very good tool to have. I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.

·
441 Posts
Welcome! I am in Arkansas, just barely. I can be in Oklahoma within 30 minutes or when feeling really brave, Texas in 45. Do the mapping. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have four barred rocks, two EEs, two leghorn crosses, a French copper maran, a red star, a barred Cochin, a chubby egger, a camping, a rir, a lavender orpington, and two of each copper marinas, leghorn, olive eggers and chubby eggers, in the brooder, that are three to five weeks old.

·
Small Farmer
17 Posts
Hi,welcome. I'm from Imboden, northeast corner of Arkansas. I have 2 hens, a rooster, a dozen guinea hens, and a few four legged friends. this is a great place to swap info and keep each other posted on our flocks. Bruce

·
441 Posts
Is there any other breed besides LF brahmas? ;)
Yeah, I've got seramas too. Also, indian runners ducks, a pair of call ducks, a brecon goose and a tufted american buff gander. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! Just joined yesterday. I'm in Little Rock. I'm working on my coop now, so will be looking for sources for chickens in a few weeks. Plan to start with four.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Darrell72223 said:
Hi! Just joined yesterday. I'm in Little Rock. I'm working on my coop now, so will be looking for sources for chickens in a few weeks. Plan to start with four.
Hi Darrell. Welcome. Good luck. Are you getting layers? meat birds? what age?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Treehouse said:
Hi Darrell. Welcome. Good luck. Are you getting layers? meat birds? what age?
I want four layers, but am happy with a few eggs a week. I mainly just want nice chickens that can cluck around while I'm doing yard work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts