Chicken Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Sylvia. My husband help me build a coop out of an shed that was on the property. It had shelfs in it which we made into nesting boxes, and I got 2 dog runs one panel splits the shed so I have storage in it and the rest makes a outside area for the kids to bug hunt and play. I have 10 chickens now, 7 of them came from a friend of mine (Sadie, Gurdy, CC, Cocoa, Becky, Maddy and Brandy) and 3 (Molly, a silky, and red and Lilly) I bought else where. I also have 3 ducks (Buffy, (her sibling died so I got Sassy and Tiffy) they are Magpies. We have enjoyed watching the 7 younger ones grow and the Buffy the duck. The others were pretty much grown when I got them. :)

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Welcome !! This is a great place to swap stories and pics and ask and answer questions. Really nice folks I've only been here for a couple of weeks but so far it's been a really pleasant surprise compared to the other groups out there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Sylvia. It sounds like you are enjoying your chicks. That's great that you took in your friends chickens.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought a new little chick yesterday, my friend and I think it is a Mille fleur old english bantam. can any one tell me for sure, and any pacifics about them? I had to put her in a dog crate cause she so small afraid my tetra brown hens will hurt her. The guy told me she is only 8 weeks old. Can anyone tell me about them? Thaks for your help

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome !! This is a great place to swap stories and pics and ask and answer questions. Really nice folks I've only been here for a couple of weeks but so far it's been a really pleasant surprise compared to the other groups out there.
Welcome from us as well!!!

·
5 Posts
Hello:) Im new to this forum and chickens lol. But I do love them. I have 11 and waiting to find out if they are hens or roosters lol. I love reading all the neat stories and advice on here. Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts