Chicken Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The black is definitely a female! Not too sure on the buff. I'm thinking female because her head is definitely different from the cockerel I had. What do you guys think? The black is Milly, (my last Milly turned out to be Billy) the buff is buffey. Do you like them? The buff seems under weight to me but I'll work on that, plus she's young. The black is almost 4 months old, the buff is almost 3 month old. She looks a little pitiful, I'm going to have to work on her! Here are my first photos. What do you guys think?

Flooring Floor Road surface Carnivore Tints and shades

Vertebrate Flooring Household supply Tints and shades Soil

Vertebrate Green Mammal Carnivore Plastic bottle

Dog Flooring Road surface Wood Floor

Drinkware Cup Wood Cloud Flooring

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
My opinion is rubbish as I am still learning about these wonderful birds, but I do know adorable when I see it, and those babies are fluffy little bundles of adorableness for sure!!!!
LOVE them!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much! I do love them very much!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thank you so much for the pictures!
I keep looking at them and saying "I definately like the black one better", then "No wait...that buff is cuter", then " Lookit the cuddley shape of the black",...then "no no that sweet face on the buff has me hooked"......

It is a toss up!!!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes the buff definitely tugs at the heart strings! She's so scared right now. Well I think I finally got my girls! I noticed on the buff her head is much rounder than my cockerel was he had more swept back hair. Almost like Elvis! :) but this buff the head is round like the black one. I'm almost 100 sure the black is a female with her round head. Like I said both are much different than my cockerels head. I'm praying! Thanks for letting me share with you! IJust love them so much!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts