Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kg_cg_good, Sep 13, 2012.

1. kg_cg_good

kg_cg_good Junior Member

My name is Kerri and I am from Waynesfield, Ohio..I have had the experience of raising 3 flocks of chickens. We currently have 19 hen and one rooster and a pullet that came from one of our first flock..Momma who brooded twice and only one hatched...Our older 4 hen and rooster (Gilbert) are Black Australorps..and 6 tetra tints (which remind me of leghorns) and 9 rhode island/new hamp...and of course our newest addition the black australorp baby...When we first started..they told us the hens were like factory bred so they would never brood...boy were they wrong...we have had a time experiencing and what Fun when 1 hatched...so I say I am a Grandma..LOL ... I LOVE raising chickens..they are all so beautiful to me and they show me the love every time I walk out..they follow! Alot of information on here and want to say Thank You..and glad I found this forum!

2. Sundancers

Sundancers New Member

3. oakwood

oakwood New Member

Hello from the UK :)
    Chicks are great fun :cool:

4. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Hi Kerri from Upper MI. Isn't this forum just the best! So glad you joined us. This is the friendliest forum I've ever been on and the most helpful too!

5. cogburn

cogburn New Member

6. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Welcome. Glad to have you aboard. Hope you find what you are looking for.