Chicken Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this forum and from the UK, I have 2 pekin bantams, an Orpington bantam and 2 miniature silkies.
I have only started keeping chickens this year and I am totally hooked I love my little girls to pieces.
I am currently making a much larger home for them which should be completed next weekend, I am then introducing 2 10 week old lavender araucana hens, which I am hoping wont be too stressful !!

·
178 Posts
Hello from Queensland Australia :)
I too, only started keeping chickens this year & I am totally hooked! So much fun!
Hope all goes well with your new additions :)

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Hello and welcome!! Just make sure you have plenty of room, because chicken math is different than regular math. One chicken plus one more chicken equals 5 chickens because they are cute and I just couldn't resist...:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in bristol and my chickens have lots of room luckily, they get to roam when I'm there, I hatched them earlier in the year so they never stray too far from me I think they think I'm their mum, I love them to pieces they are such little characters :0)

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hi! Welcome from Michigan, US. Congratulations on joining the land of chickenhood. Very addicting they are! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They really are, everyone has their own character and all of them are a little crazy, and also really looking forward to my new arrivals in a few weeks!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
littlezo said:
I live in bristol and my chickens have lots of room luckily, they get to roam when I'm there, I hatched them earlier in the year so they never stray too far from me I think they think I'm their mum, I love them to pieces they are such little characters :0)
My daughter went to school in Cheltenham for a couple of years. We rode the train from London to Cheltenham through Bristol. It is such a beautiful place!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello in New York!! Hope you haven't been too affected by the terrible weather!!
Bristol is lovely, Cheltenham is also a lovely place I have to visit there often for work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts