Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kendra, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Kendra

Kendra New Member

Hello, I came across this site while trying to help someone on another chicken site, I'm Kendra and I work with ducks, I come from another site exactly like this. I have 25 chickens (I have had chickens forever but still learning about them, my specialty is ducks!) and 3 ducks, along with 2 wonderful muscovies! I am still learning about ducks but I seem to know a lot about their health, what they need, genders, sexing, and illnesses on them. I love learning about them and I find in my spare time researching and filling up my brain on them.

2. robin416

robin416 Administrator Staff Member

Welcome, Kendra. We have one other that is raising ducks and geese. It's been tough trying to help him since there really isn't anyone here that knows about ducks and their health issues. So, you're certainly a welcome surprise. Oh he calls himself 444lover.

Chickens most of us know pretty well but that doesn't mean we know everything so please don't come up with some bizarre issue with them. :D

444lover and Kendra like this.

3. Sylie

Sylie Super Moderator Staff Member

HI Kendra! Welcome

I have ducks also, have had many over the years and am relatively familiar with the different aspects. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll do my best. I doubt that anyone can learn everything there is to know about ducks or chickens completely lol, we all continue to learn something new. I think if we didn't learn something new from time to time we might get bored. (that works for life in general too! haha)

444lover and Kendra like this.
  4. robin416

robin416 Administrator Staff Member

Truer words and all the rest of the saying.