Chicken Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wonderful Friend
1,793 Posts
Mostly good, thanks.

Looks like Miyagi isn’t going to pull through though- I now believe the obstruction started due to a possible birth defect, but there’s no way to know for sure. She had been doing great up until Thanksgiving, and we were considering surgery to remove the plug- you probably saw that on IG a bit, but for everyone’s sake- but now she’s just not strong enough as she hasn’t been passing food, or liquids, for a few days. It’s heartbreaking, she is a special one. They all are, for sure, but some that little extra….
She was helping me work this morning…

·
Registered
Rest in peace Sunfish
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mostly good, thanks.

Looks like Miyagi isn’t going to pull through though- I now believe the obstruction started due to a possible birth defect, but there’s no way to know for sure. She had been doing great up until Thanksgiving, and we were considering surgery to remove the plug- you probably saw that on IG a bit, but for everyone’s sake- but now she’s just not strong enough as she hasn’t been passing food, or liquids, for a few days. It’s heartbreaking, she is a special one. They all are, for sure, but some that little extra….
She was helping me work this morning…
Aww thats so sad.. poor chook. I hope she gets better though.. you made her life great and shes always happy for that.

·
Registered
Rest in peace Sunfish
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How are your two doing? Chestnut seems happy today.
They are good. it's snowing a lot here and they won't come out of the coop. They even cuddle in the nesting box and chestnut and buttercup are moulting so slow. Buttercup's comb shrank and chestnut has little feathers. Im a bit worried. Whats your instagram again?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts