hello from tn.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tnjed, Sep 26, 2012.

1. tnjed

tnjed New Member

Hello, I have had an australorp well had 2 and a rohde island red but a coon got in one night and then there was one...last nightdriving past the court house saw the ffa out with the young kids that raised up some hens this summer.they judged them then auctioned them off.....I walked away with 6 blue ribbon winners.....red star was the breed I guess that's a rode island crossed with something....idk but here I am and I have questions.I have had chickens awhile but I am a city boy so I don't know much

2. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Hi tnjed, Hope you enjoy your visit. Welcome from NJ! Look around, read some posts, post some photos. Have a good time.

3. MatthewBK

MatthewBK Chicken Lover

Welcome welcome welcome!! :)
    Glad to have another new member at Chicken Forum.
    Red Stars (more commonly known as Red Sex-Link, at least where I'm from) are a cross between either a Rhode Island Red or New Hampshire rooster and a White Rock, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Rhode Island White or Delaware hen.
    As far as your questions go, I'm sure that you'll be able to find most of your answers on previously made threads. If you can't, feel free to make a new thread! :)
    I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

4. oakwood

oakwood New Member

Hello and Welcome from the UK . :)

5. cogburn

cogburn New Member

6. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Welcome tnjed! We're happy to have you join us. :) If you have questions, then ask away. We'll do what we can to guide you along the path to chicken land. PS - did anyone warn you about the extreme possibilities of chicken addiction? This disease seems to be very contagious. ;) Congrat's on your new chickens. Sounds like you scored big time.

7. rob

rob New Member

hello and welcome.