Hello from Texas !!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WitchinChicken, Sep 14, 2012.

1. WitchinChicken

WitchinChicken WitchinChicken

Hi ! My name is Joyce and I am a chickenaholic.. I had chickens 20 years ago ,decided to start back into them.I bought 50 of the rarest of rare from Murray's in June. Yes there is pro's and cons of doing this. But I have had a great turn out with this bunch of chicks. Besides getting a few to see if I like them or not. They are just as funny as can be. I also have red and black sex links. To count is over a 100.. I have an incubator going, due in a couple of weeks and I have one hen setting on 10 eggs. I also have 4 ducks,3 peacocks,1 rabbit, 2 donkeys and 1 dog.

2. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

First, I gotta see some pictures! Second, Welcome to the forum. There is a thread for Chickens Anonymous I suggest you jump in on. Third: I think I want to come live with you. It sounds like lots of fun to be where you are. Lol Oh, and I'm from NJ on the East Coast in case you want to come get me to take me home with you. ;-)

3. rob

rob New Member

welcome to the forum, :)

4. oakwood

oakwood New Member

Hello from the Uk .
    Wonderful animals you have , love Donkeys:cool:

5. cogburn

cogburn New Member

Welcome ! From North East Texas !! Where bouts in Texas are you ?? And I agree, you need to share some pics... Sounds like quite a bunch ya got there.. We like pics.
    Cogburn

6. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Hello! Sounds like you are one very very busy lady!!! :D Welcome to the forum!