Hello From Northern Indiana

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by leona66, Jul 12, 2012.

1. leona66

leona66 New Member

I just joined this forum. I love it. I have just got my chickens I went to get feed for my sister for our meat chicks,and the elevator had all these sweet little chicks. I got 4 domminic and 3 buff orph,4 leghorns 3 rhode island reds and 5 Isa browns. they are all hen chicks s I wanted to start my own little hen Ranch .I wanted different colored hens and eggs. I am so excited!
    My sister laughed when she saw them.the meat chicks all reside at her house she just knew I would not be able to resist.:D
    Leona

2. ThreeJ

ThreeJ New Member

Welcome from one Hoosier to another.

3. MinistryMindedLee

MinistryMindedLee New Member

Very new also, no chicks yet but soon. North Central Indiana here. (South Bend)

4. Lady_Alia

Lady_Alia New Member

Welcome! West central Indiana here.

5. machinist

machinist New Member

Welcome leona! I'm another new Hoosier, from Salem, down near Louisville. We have toured the state over a lifetime, spending some years in New Albany, Palmyra, Lafayette, Kokomo (for the blizzard of '77), Young America, Bunker Hill, and now in the wilds of Washington County.

Hope you enjoy your new flock!

6. leona66

leona66 New Member

thanks for the warm welcome! I do love my new flock lol. they are just a few weeks old but importart part of this new Homestead Leona

7. blondie

blondie New Member

Welcome from southern Indiana:)

8. hollyosborn

hollyosborn HollyOsborn

9. cogburn

cogburn New Member

Howdy !! From N E Texas !!

10. viktimh

viktimh New Member

Welcome I just started yesterday too. We have 4 hens that we just got back in feb they are just starting to lay eggs only 2 of the 4 that we found so far. We're in northern Cali :)