Chicken Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this forum. I love it. I have just got my chickens I went to get feed for my sister for our meat chicks,and the elevator had all these sweet little chicks. I got 4 domminic and 3 buff orph,4 leghorns 3 rhode island reds and 5 Isa browns. they are all hen chicks s I wanted to start my own little hen Ranch .I wanted different colored hens and eggs. I am so excited!
My sister laughed when she saw them.the meat chicks all reside at her house she just knew I would not be able to resist.:D
Leona

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very new also, no chicks yet but soon. North Central Indiana here. (South Bend)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome leona! I'm another new Hoosier, from Salem, down near Louisville. We have toured the state over a lifetime, spending some years in New Albany, Palmyra, Lafayette, Kokomo (for the blizzard of '77), Young America, Bunker Hill, and now in the wilds of Washington County.

Hope you enjoy your new flock!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the warm welcome! I do love my new flock lol. they are just a few weeks old but importart part of this new Homestead Leona

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome I just started yesterday too. We have 4 hens that we just got back in feb they are just starting to lay eggs only 2 of the 4 that we found so far. We're in northern Cali :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts