Hello from MA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xxisabellaxx, Sep 27, 2012.

1. xxisabellaxx

xxisabellaxx New Member

Hi, I'm Isabella. I'm 17 and I've been raising chickens for 5 years now. I started in 2008 with my first 8 chickens as a 4-H project., and now i have 15 wonderful hens that i use for showing and eggs. I have both bantam and standard breeds. My favorite breed of chickens are Dark Cornishes i have one of my original ones and she is one of the sweetest chickens.

Here's a photo of my little sebright bantam florence, i placed as Champion showman with her this year at my local fair.

[​IMG]

2. Sundancers

Sundancers New Member

3. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Hello xxisabellaxx! Welcome to Chicken Land. Make sure you send a PM to Keith or Austin and request a decal, and Uncle Joe puts you on the map. Play word assoc and have fun.

4. MatthewBK

MatthewBK Chicken Lover

Welcome welcome welcome!!!
    Aww, she's a beauty.
    Make sure to post lots of pictures of all your birds! We love to see them. :)

5. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Hi Isabella! We're happy you joined us. Lots of fun stuff on this forum! BEAUTIFUL girl Miss Florence is! Just gorgeous!

6. kimberley

kimberley New Member

she is very beautiful! Keep up with your well chosen hobby. we are proud of you.

7. cogburn

cogburn New Member

Welcome !! From North East Texas ! Keep up the good work ! She's pretty, Ive always wanted some sebrights myself..

8. rob

rob New Member

hello and welcome, that is a very nice bantam. every chicken i see i want :)

9. oakwood

oakwood New Member

Hello and Welcome :)
    Congratulations on your win :cool:
    Pretty girl Miss Florence , Dark Cornish are stunning birds .