Chicken Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Tony ,Im in crash course mode as my family and I recently rescued a chicken who was out on her own within city limits. The next day we were given 2 more birds. Funny thing is we've been planning on having some egg layers in the family after we moved , but they came early so I know it was meant to be. found a dresser in the street and reconfigured the wood into a temporary hen house to keep them safe till we move.. we are happy with the early blessing :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Wow! Nice looking girls you got. The unexpected are always the best. :) Welcome to the chicken forum from Upper Michigan. We're glad to have you join us.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Hi tonybones! Welcome to chockenland! Lovely photos. Pastoral even. Enjoy your visit and we're glad you could join is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome friends! Really enjoying the forum here lots of great stories and information, looking forward to learning and contributing,

The girls have been a great blessing hoping to expand our little family soon and build a nicer permanent spot for them once we have more space .
Best to every one

Tony

·
Keeper of my flock
2 Posts
Fellow Californian here! What a brilliant use of a dresser! I love to repurpose items. You did a great job! Enjoy your birds, hey you didn't mention if you have any eggs yet...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts