Hello from Alabama!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CartersLegacy, Jul 9, 2012.

1. CartersLegacy

CartersLegacy New Member

Very glad I found this forum. My name is Scott and I am the owner of Carter's Legacy Farms. We ship day old baby chicks, Hatching eggs, and poultry supplies. We love chicken chatter, so I can't wait to get to know you all and have some great dialog around chickens!

2. ScottV

ScottV New Member

I'm glad to hear of your hatchery Scott. I'm a Scott also and live just north of Meridian, MS. I'm in the planning stages of building a coop now and will be getting chicks shortly. I'm planning on about 12 chicks total with a mix of Rhode Island Reds and Barred Rocks, all females. You're close enough that I could visit your hatchery and pick them up.

3. ErnieS

ErnieS New Member

Welcome, Scott! I looked you up and found you're in Loxley, AL Foley here, roughly 20 miles south of you.

4. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Hi and Welcome to Chicken Forum :)

5. hollyosborn

hollyosborn HollyOsborn

6. hollyosborn

hollyosborn HollyOsborn

ok stupid question I know.. but do you ship all over the united states? Im in Oregon.. will the babies survive that trip?

7. CartersLegacy

CartersLegacy New Member

That sounds great Scott. We would appreciate that!

8. CartersLegacy

CartersLegacy New Member

Thanks

Awesome! Always fun getting to meet folks in your community!

9. CartersLegacy

CartersLegacy New Member

Shipping

Hey Hollie,
    We do ship all over the US, and yes the babies will survive the trip to Oregon :) They have grow gel supplement to keep them hydrated during their travels. We also ship at 1 day old which helps, because they don't need food or water the first 3 days. Great question!

10. hollyosborn

hollyosborn HollyOsborn

AWESOMEEEE... i think that is wonderful.. i may just have to order from you one of these days....