Chicken Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very glad I found this forum. My name is Scott and I am the owner of Carter's Legacy Farms. We ship day old baby chicks, Hatching eggs, and poultry supplies. We love chicken chatter, so I can't wait to get to know you all and have some great dialog around chickens!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm glad to hear of your hatchery Scott. I'm a Scott also and live just north of Meridian, MS. I'm in the planning stages of building a coop now and will be getting chicks shortly. I'm planning on about 12 chicks total with a mix of Rhode Island Reds and Barred Rocks, all females. You're close enough that I could visit your hatchery and pick them up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shipping

ok stupid question I know.. but do you ship all over the united states? Im in Oregon.. will the babies survive that trip?
Hey Hollie,
We do ship all over the US, and yes the babies will survive the trip to Oregon :) They have grow gel supplement to keep them hydrated during their travels. We also ship at 1 day old which helps, because they don't need food or water the first 3 days. Great question!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts