Chicken Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this forum today ~ I am so excited!! Received 4 young hens for Christmas ~ They aren't laying yet.
I have a Welsummer, a Black Orpington, and two Blue Marans. I'm enjoying them very much! I have a lot to learn and look forward to hearing from you all. Happy to be here, Annie from Nashville, TN :)

·
Flocker
1,588 Posts
Hi Annie from Nashville, from me in NW Alabama!! We have family in Gallatin and it is beautiful there!! Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Annieschickens said:
I just joined this forum today ~ I am so excited!! Received 4 young hens for Christmas ~ They aren't laying yet.
I have a Welsummer, a Black Orpington, and two Blue Marans. I'm enjoying them very much! I have a lot to learn and look forward to hearing from you all. Happy to be here, Annie from Nashville, TN :)
tell us more about your set up. we are nosey! did you photo and register a coop?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Treehouse said:
tell us more about your set up. we are nosey! did you photo and register a coop?
I have not photoed and registered my coop ~ how do I do that? Like I said, I'm new to all this heehee :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome, Annie. Love Nashville. Lived in Knoxville for 5 years and made a lot of trips to Nashville! You'll have some pretty eggs from your hens.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Annieschickens said:
I have not photoed and registered my coop ~ how do I do that? Like I said, I'm new to all this heehee :)
I'm new too. but here's what helped me: go to "forums". "tech support." "tell me how", posted by fuzzy butt. follow that thread to where Fuzzy answered me, Treehouse, and included the link to how to register. I have no business directing you, so if somebody else answers your query, ignore the novice here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Treehouse said:
I'm new too. but here's what helped me: go to "forums". "tech support." "tell me how", posted by fuzzy butt. follow that thread to where Fuzzy answered me, Treehouse, and included the link to how to register. I have no business directing you, so if somebody else answers your query, ignore the novice here.
Thank you for your help! I'll work on it tomorrow!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fuzziebutt said:
Hi Annie from Nashville, from me in NW Alabama!! We have family in Gallatin and it is beautiful there!! Glad to have you here!
Is that your English Bulldog? I have one too! PS: My grandchildren live in Madison, AL :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts