Chicken Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is william "will" ramey and i have a few gamefowl and i am looking for gamefowl eggs and some more gamefowl. I live in North east tennessee. Is there anyone who can help me out i am trying to get started in to breeding and raising them for my kids and kids of the family for 4H and poultry shows

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Hello and Welcome. We are a 4-H family as well. No game birds here though, just chickens, ducks, and geese. We would love to see some pics of your birds :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apyl said:
Hello and Welcome. We are a 4-H family as well. No game birds here though, just chickens, ducks, and geese. We would love to see some pics of your birds :)
How and where do i upload them

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
When you make a post, there is a little paper clip icon just above the text box. When you click on it , you can upload pics from your computer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apyl said:
When you make a post, there is a little paper clip icon just above the text box. When you click on it , you can upload pics from your computer.
I uploaded pics of my roosters in the album rameygamefowl. Check them out and let me know what you think

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I try to do my best with my birds. I am needing some game hens to start breeding this season. I am located in North East Tennessee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts