Heidi in Mountain View

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by heidi, Apr 9, 2013.

1. heidi

heidi New Member

Hello,
    Here's a link to a video tour of my coop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKrZshzxQFw

I live in Mountain View, California. Google, LinkedIn and Microsoft are just down the street from my house. I remember when I first moved here there was a feed store downtown. That building is now home to a start-up and the employees probably have no idea that it used to be a feed store.

I love living in the middle of the Silicon Valley, but we could really use a feed store in here!

2. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

Hi Heidi! Welcome. Very, very, very cute home they have!!! What a lot of thought that went into the design! Koodos to hubby for doing such a great job!

3. Apyl

Apyl New Member

Hi and Welcome.

4. DottieB

DottieB New Member

Hi, I watched your video about a month ago on YouTube when I was designing my coop. Mine is nothing like yours, but I loved your video.

5. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Welcome Heidi, to Chickenland from NJ.

6. havasu

havasu Active Member

Welcome. Excellent build with the coop!

7. ReTIRED

ReTIRED New Member

A VERY ATTRACTIVE and well-designed and apparently well-constructed Coop !!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on such a fine addition to Your Place !

I attended College not very far from where you are ( but a million years ago....it seems ) at MENLO COLLEGE
    ( 4-year School of Business Administration ) in Menlo Park, California.
    It is a very nice area.
    BUT...it was a "crowded" area ... even back then...in the 60s....and expensive.

I'm still a "Country Boy" and GLAD to live where it isn't SO VERY "CROWDED".....
    But....I always MUCH ENJOY "visiting" the "Bay Area". I had a LOT of FUN there and
    LEARNED quite a bit. ( some of which I STILL remember....Ha-Ha !!! )

Reminds me of NICE Places....and a few other places. Ha-Ha !!!

BEST REGARDS, :)
    -
    ReTIRED-

8. rob

rob New Member

hello and welcome, very nice and well built coop :)

9. InnKeeper

InnKeeper New Member

Absolutely adorable!

10. BuckeyeChickens

BuckeyeChickens New Member

Welcome to the Chicken Forum and Greetings from the Buckeye Chicken State!!!