Chicken Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any Good online hatcheries near North Carolina that you would recommend? Im trying to make a small order of 2 Silver Spangled Hamburgs and 2 Lavender Orpingtons.

·
977 Posts
That's hard to answer because most places have a minimum order. I think My Pet chicken might be one. Never ordered from there so I don't know how they are. Good luck !

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Personally for such a small order I would buy from a breeder. Then you can get better birds for your money. With a hatchery your going to spend alot on shipping for just 4 chicks.

·
Banned
825 Posts
Since you LIVE in North Carolina.....I would suggest that you consider acquiring CHICKS from someone NEARBY.
( you are VERY LIKELY to find what you seek VERY CLOSE-BY ! )

If'n ya be any-good at visitin' with us "lazy kind" of TARHEELS.
Ha-Ha ! ( I ain't a "Tarheel"...but my Daddy was....and He was THE BEST at "just-visitin". VERY ENTERTAINING FELLA ! )
Ha-Ha !!!
It's AMAZING just HOW MUCH you can learn from "Country-Folks" !

-ReTIRED-
(OLD and mostly satisfied. I don't ask for much besides INDEPENDENCE and PEACE.)
----probably WHAT we ALL seek......the SANE ONES anyway.)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ReTIRED said:
Since you LIVE in North Carolina.....I would suggest that you consider acquiring CHICKS from someone NEARBY.
( you are VERY LIKELY to find what you seek VERY CLOSE-BY ! )

If'n ya be any-good at visitin' with us "lazy kind" of TARHEELS.
Ha-Ha ! ( I ain't a "Tarheel"...but my Daddy was....and He was THE BEST at "just-visitin". VERY ENTERTAINING FELLA ! )
Ha-Ha !!!
It's AMAZING just HOW MUCH you can learn from "Country-Folks" !

-ReTIRED-
(OLD and mostly satisfied. I don't ask for much besides INDEPENDENCE and PEACE.)
----probably WHAT we ALL seek......the SANE ONES anyway.)
Yeah! Go tar-heel nation!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts