21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
Thanks for the pic!

·
Administrator
19,752 Posts
Yeah, yeah you got one right. Trust me, I've been wrong so many times I figure I'm wrong all of the time.

·
Wonderful Friend
1,276 Posts
Dude that was such a lucky guess. But I really was using the look of the chick to guess- idk! Still a bit of mystery here, might not be right either way! Lol

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
Dude that was such a lucky guess. But I really was using the look of the chick to guess- idk! Still a bit of mystery here, might not be right either way! Lol
I usually use a Magic 8 Ball.

Reactions: Overmountain1

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
So this is Chocobo, who I think is the original layer of my little peeper. She's one of the sweetest girls I've got and she is so mild mannered.
She is chilling in my lap in these pics.

She can also give my and my sisters german shepherds a run for their money with her head tilts. 🤣

·
Wonderful Friend
1,276 Posts
She (I'm assuming) will come straight up to me and let me pick her up. So it looks like she will be! I'm hoping at least.
That’s just the best. I love it- mine are that way too, aside from just a few independents! She’s adorable no matter who her momma (and adopted mum) were!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I will post an updated image of Lil Peeper on the 9th when she is one month old.

I think all of you will be surprised at how she is turning out to look like! Will probably think I need to take name suggestions soon too.

·
Registered
408 Posts
So this is Chocobo, who I think is the original layer of my little peeper. She's one of the sweetest girls I've got and she is so mild mannered.
She is chilling in my lap in these pics.
View attachment 40781 View attachment 40782

She can also give my and my sisters german shepherds a run for their money with her head tilts. 🤣
Omgosh! Looks like my buff orpington I used to have! So gorgeous!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
A friend of mine convinced me to name the little Peeper, Isis. So her (still hoping) name is now Isis!

Here are her one month images! Her and Freya have been outside the last few days, but its been storming here and I had to bring them inside. Isis is having trouble getting into the coop.

She is turning out to be so pretty!

She is turning out to be so adorable! I really think Chocobo laid her originally.

·
Registered
408 Posts
A friend of mine convinced me to name the little Peeper, Isis. So her (still hoping) name is now Isis!

Here are her one month images! Her and Freya have been outside the last few days, but its been storming here and I had to bring them inside. Isis is having trouble getting into the coop.

She is turning out to be so pretty!
View attachment 40877 View attachment 40878 View attachment 40879 View attachment 40880 View attachment 40881

She is turning out to be so adorable! I really think Chocobo laid her originally.
So gorgeous! What breed is she?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts