Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Feathers on feet, kinda freak me out. Not sure why... The black copper Marans may have some or a lot of feathers on the feet, it was hard for me to accept, but I think when I get those chocolate eggs, I will learn to deal with a little "hair on the legs".

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Feathers on feet, kinda freak me out. Not sure why... The black copper Marans may have some or a lot of feathers on the feet, it was hard for me to accept, but I think when I get those chocolate eggs, I will learn to deal with a little "hair on the legs".
You are too funny! lol

That is one super cute chick robopetz! Just adorable!!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jim said:
Thanks all! Jim you are too funny! People have told me they look like they're wearing boots or pajamas lol

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yes, I have named this one Pip. So I have Pheobie and Pip. Lol

I swear, every morning I go to look at Pip I can see him getting bigger. Lol

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cute! They are growing in the crown. I call it the top poof. Lol and the tail poof I call it the poof poof. They are so cute. This is Pheobie with her poof poof when she was young.

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sooooo adorable!! I just want to give her a kiss! What a precious precious little one she was! Mine are going through a little stage right now. Just getting some type of poof! I swear one looks like a little roo! They are so funny at this stage. I'll bet in a couple more weeks they will really be changing fast!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Wow is pip growing that fast! Pictures please! My girls are getting taller and they have pin feathers! Oohs it's so funny that stage they go through! I've never seen my girls look so pitiful! They are starting to challenge the bigger chickens! It's so funny to watch! My Milly puts up with there pranks! She's a sweet soul. But sometimes Buffy will peck them if they get too out of hand. I can't wait to see what my girls will look like! Please post more pics of pip :)

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Wow! Like 3 times bigger! Amazing how anything can grow that fast. Building bones and muscle and feathers. Just miraculous.

·
977 Posts
Wow, Pip got tall! How about a pic of Pheobie and Pip together? Do they get along? Are they in the same cage?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks y'all! Yes they are housed together now. Pheobie doesn't seen to care much but I know age likes him cause she allows him to eat right in front of her and sleep right next to her and all and she doesn't mind a bit. Pip just loves Pheobie. Pip even plays and sleeps with the button quails. At bed time he always sleeps with Pheobie though. This is the only pic I could get if them so far lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts