Chicken Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two months ago we received a batch of heavy laying breed chicks from Murray McMurray and today we are happy to announce that most are still with us. We have 2 dark Cornish (who are so smart and funny) 5 Barred Plymouth Rocks (absolute sweeties) 6 partridge rocks (our explorers) 6 light brahmas (our goose-sounding chicks) and 5 buff orpingtons (who do very little but eat and give vacant expressions.) If that wasn't enough I came across someone selling a pair of Seramas and fell in love about a month ago. Of course what kind of flock is two lonely Seramas? So I ended up with three six week old Seramas yesterday but I think we're good for now!

Here's some photos. This our Coop (built free-hand with no blue prints)

These are our future laying hens all bunching together for a photo op.

Here is my Serama Pair. I think I have settled on Johnny and Henny Penny for their names. I think.

And here's my newest three. Not sure on their names yet but I think the little 'roo is a Caesar. He looks like one.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Beautiful chicks, house and pictures...maybe you put it in the wrong section?? It might be a little late but Welcome from New York! Once you learn your way around you will love it! Lots of good information. Jen:)

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hello WeeLittleChicken! Welcome to the forum. LOVE the pictures!!! Glad you joined us. Scratch around and check out the threads. Lots of good stuff and some really great folks too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts