Chicken Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I have been raising chickens for quite a few years now. I just came across this app today and I'm glad I did!

I love my chickens and I really love chatting about them!

Currently I have over 60 in my flock. I raise show quality Black Copper Marans, I also have Cream Legbars. My eating eggs come from some Easter Eggers, Black Sex Links and a Barred Rock.

All of my chickens provide me with the best fertilizer for my yearly vegetable garden that is currently 1000 sq ft. We are adding another 300 sq ft this year! Along with seedless Concord grapes and eight more fruit trees.

We are slowly trying to utilize all of the small plot of land we own to move towards being as self sustainable as we can be!

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Hello and welcome! This is a pretty neat forum. I was hooked when I found it through facebook almost a year ago.

Your chickens sound really nice. Please share us some pictures. We're crazy for pictures here. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcomes! :)

I'll post some pics as soon as I get some new ones taken! I'll have a bunch of Black Copper chicks hatching in 2 weeks so I'll be sure to get some pics of them. Everyone loves chick pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts