greedings from texas/usa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by emerson, Jul 15, 2012.

1. emerson

emerson emerson ceiling fans

new here,i used to have chickens,the oldest one lived for at least 14 years(no joke),last i saw her was is where she lived(my dad's parent's house since they had chickens back then as well,she was a silky white one i had,we named her powder puff,i have a pic of her which i post it later.

2. cindy

cindy New Member

3. emerson

thank you....

I LOVE YOUR CHICKEN IN YOUR AVATOR PICTURE,SO CUTE!!!:cool::D

4. Elkie1

Elkie1 Rookie Chicken Wrangler

WOW 14 YEARS!!! That's incredible! Powder Puff is a great name! I am also in TX.

5. cindy

cindy New Member

lol thats Phillis Diller! 14 years that is amazing she must have been loved very much
    and well cared for:)

6. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

Welcome! So glad you joined us!!!

~Kimberly

7. emerson

thank you:)

8. emerson

phillis diller will live up to 14+ years as well:D:D:D

9. emerson

here are the pics of my chickens in past,the pic of chickens with dogs(BOTTOM PIC) was ours(not at dad's parent's house)along with our dogs as well,the other pic(that you see only 2 chickens)>>the white one is powder puff.. when i said 14 years of living in her life i meant AT LEAST 14 years(MEANS IT COULD BEEN LONGER THAN 14 YEARS) because i didn't know the date when she died LIKE IF SHE DID back then ALL BECAUSE when she lived at dad's parents(pop and nana)house when pop passed away in year 1997,nana still living but she couldn't keep up with the house so we were forced to sell the house(estate sale and all)back in 1997 and we left the chickens behind by let them go and powder puff ran off back in the field behind pop and nana's house/yard and hadn't seen her since then(that was year 1997),the pic of powder puff was taken back on august 1986(date written back of picture by my mom or dad who the ones who took that picture back then,i was 8 years old then.. (pic taken at pop and nana's yard back then)...

the black chicken was my brother's rooster named marty

Attached Files:

10. emerson

indeed....

yes i live in 1 city south of fort worth,texas(north centrel johnson county)in city of burleson
    where the "A" point(shown on maps)is where i live now

Attached Files: