Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a trio with 1 boy and 2 girls and they are Golden Neck (color) Belgien D'uccles!!! They are 3-4 weeks old!! Here's some more pics the last ones weren't that good.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
briannasellars said:
I got a trio with 1 boy and 2 girls and they are Golden Neck (color) Belgien D'uccles!!! They are 3-4 weeks old!! Here's some more pics the last ones weren't that good.
There adorable!! Your gonna have a blast with them! :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you! I love them and can't wait to show them. The only problem is they have mites and don't know how to get rid of them.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Try DE if its not too bad of an infestation. Put it on them and everything they come in contact with

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JC17 said:
Try DE if its not too bad of an infestation. Put it on them and everything they come in contact with
What dose DE look like? Can you get it at a farm store? I have heard frontline works but don't know how much to use for D'uccles since they small? With a bath with Dawn help?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yes, I got mine at tsc. DE, diatomaceous earth, and red earth are all the same thing. It comes in a plastic jar-like thing with a screw on lid.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
chickenmommy said:
Are they crowing yet? My golden neck d'uccle started crowing at 3 weeks old. Such a cute little pitiful crow :)
No, not that I have heard. I have heard d'uccles crow before, so cute!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Reinerchick said:
That's so cute!! There absolutely adorable! And love the color!! :D
Me 2!!! They are absolutely adorable!! You should have seen the rooster (named him Chester) sleeping on my shoulder last night! Wish I would have got pics.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts