Chicken Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Happee ChickenSuperMomma
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had to go to the feed store for more chick feed... and since we lost 2 last week, I thought about replacing them and ended up with SIX nice-sized pullets. They look to be a week or two older than my original 5 at home, but they're getting along great! I'm posting a few pics! :D

I picked up 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Speckled Sussex, and 2 Silver Wyandotte. My boys & I have been enjoying putting them out in the fenced-in area of our backyard. And they seem to like us, too... climbing & flying from the coop up to our hands, arms, shoulders, head! What fun! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
very nice pullets. cant wait to add to my flock. not sure what to get though there is just to much choice. :)

·
Happee ChickenSuperMomma
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Captain, the 2 we lost had one side of their neck swollen. Someone here suggested it may have been a problem with their crup. I got these new ones at a different ranch & feed supply store. They had a broader selection & their pullets were a little older.

·
A Round American Woman
735 Posts
Dang, makes ya want babies!! I have to figure out a new peep system before I get babies again, but I love baby pics!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts