Chicken Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 3 month old fist yesterday.. she is not eating.. I call the people I got her from.. they said she was eating there and the had sold her mother two weeks earlier.. I was wondering if she is just hone sick or something.. I tried dome bread.. hay.. sweet feed.. she has water but I have not seen her drink any.. help please.

·
Registered
49 Posts
will said:
Please excuse my typing mistakes I was in a hurry. Woops!!
I'm not yet a goat expert :) but I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I bought a 2 1/2 month old pygmy doe. She was eating when I picked her up but then she wouldn't eat grain or hay when i got her home and was very stand offish. When I would feed the others she would just stand off to the side and watch. She has just started coming around and eating with the others a couple days ago. If she doesn't seem sick I wouldn't worry. Just make sure she has access to food and water and keep an eye on her. Do you have other goats?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks for the help. She is doin great.. she would.t eat for a day or two. I started giving her new grass shoots.. she liked them. Now she eat food.. doin great.

IMAG0801.jpg

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts