Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hahahaha I hear that. Some people (like my mom) were just meant not to be married. She has her family always around and that's what she says is all she needs.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
23 years of "your not good enough" just gets old. Yesterday and today I was good enough! Might just be good enough tomorrow too!

·
Banned
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No mam.. I just took it with my iPhone, it was my Facebook pic for a while, just like to keep em guessin... I'll change it again in a day or so..

That stinks, 23 years is a long time... Hope there was more good than bad...

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
I love my son more than I can express. He is a fabulous human being and I'm lucky to know him. Whatever it was, it was worth it for him. And now... I get to move forward. New story begins..... :) .....with chickens.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Urban. No crowing allowed! Apparently stealing wood is okay though. ;-).

I was thinking of buff Orpington or two, wyandotte and maybe buckeye. How's that for a good starter group?

·
Registered
563 Posts
I like the wyandottes. I have one but they seem like wimpy birds. I had three but the other two were victims of whatever sickness they got. I lost my rhode island reds too. Except for my rooster. I really really like americaunas. Their attitudes and color variations and size. Plus the multi colored eggs. But I'm about ready to switch to all gamefowl

1 - 20 of 198 Posts