frustrated!

Discussion in 'Announcements and Support' started by vickiw, Aug 11, 2012.

1. vickiw

vickiw New Member

what does "token expired" mean? every time I try to post an update to my broody hen thread I get this. If I can't post I can't participate.

2. cindy

cindy New Member

its your account settings pm a mod. or clear out your cash and log back in.

3. vickiw

vickiw New Member

thanks Cindy. don't understand why I could do it one day, settings fine, then the next I can't. Cache is fine. Hello??? Mod???
    There! I just was able to post this! I just can't post to my own thread anymore. Makes no sense. Might just give up and stick to BYC

4. rob

rob New Member

this is hopefuly a sporadic problem, press back button and reload window.

5. havasu

havasu Active Member

Have you logged out completely in order to clear your cookies and logged back in again?

6. Apyl

Apyl New Member

I'm sorry your having issues with posting. Have you tried again yet after signing out and back in? Does it still say "token expired" ?

7. madman

madman New Member

I can not post it says itrader is closed please help

8. chickenman18

chickenman18 New Member

That does that to me to

9. jtwins

jtwins New Member

Yep, me too! I get the I trader message when I try to look at my profile.

10. cogburn

cogburn New Member

Me too, been that way for over a week now.

11. Keith

Keith New Member

All fixed now?

Was this on the mobile app?

12. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Me too. Now it says:

Could not find "trader_...

13. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

Could not find phrase "itrader- closed"

14. havasu

havasu Active Member

If you would post a screen shot of what is happening, it would help our administrators with the needed fix.

15. chickenman18

chickenman18 New Member

Could not find itrader so I so not no what to do

16. chickenman18

chickenman18 New Member

I do not no what to do

17. chickenman18

chickenman18 New Member

image-2817114870.jpg

This is what it looks like

18. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

If this is the screen shot it appears to be you are using your phone, correct??? If it is an iPhone click your home button twice and close all open applications. Doing this every few days is recommended. If that doesn't solve the issue try doing a hard reset. Hold the home key with one hand and the power key on the top right edge. Completely power off your phone...wait 3-5 minutes and power back up. Again, the iStore recommends you do this occasionally to reset the phone.

Remember, the phone apps are very new and extremely complicated. Try not to get too frustrated. If all else fails start a new thread and request a moderator close the old one for you.

Good Luck!

19. chickenman18

chickenman18 New Member

What is is a moderator thing

20. TajMaCluckCoop

TajMaCluckCoop Not so Junior-Junior Member

A moderator is a person that oversees the site and everything that is posted. Keith is the administrator, moderators are Rob and Apyl...there may be a few more. You could try private messaging one of them for help or usually simply posting in your thread will get a response as they read them all--or at least most of them when the site is busy. If you post something more descriptive in your thread titile such as "Frustrated with Phone App...can anyone help?" You might get your topic noticed by techie peeps that can help more than I can. Additionally moderators can move threads to better places so all of us can find them better, they will let you know when you have posted something inappropriate, and unfortuantely will moderate if/when a thread gets heated. Which we all hope will never happen! They can also remove old threads if asked or close ones .... Since this site is so new there is a learning curve for all of us. But I have found ALL the moderators to be extremely helpful and responsive!