Chicken Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does "token expired" mean? every time I try to post an update to my broody hen thread I get this. If I can't post I can't participate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Cindy. don't understand why I could do it one day, settings fine, then the next I can't. Cache is fine. Hello??? Mod???
There! I just was able to post this! I just can't post to my own thread anymore. Makes no sense. Might just give up and stick to BYC

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I'm sorry your having issues with posting. Have you tried again yet after signing out and back in? Does it still say "token expired" ?

·
Not so Junior-Junior Member
120 Posts
View attachment 507

This is what it looks like
If this is the screen shot it appears to be you are using your phone, correct??? If it is an iPhone click your home button twice and close all open applications. Doing this every few days is recommended. If that doesn't solve the issue try doing a hard reset. Hold the home key with one hand and the power key on the top right edge. Completely power off your phone...wait 3-5 minutes and power back up. Again, the iStore recommends you do this occasionally to reset the phone.

Remember, the phone apps are very new and extremely complicated. Try not to get too frustrated. If all else fails start a new thread and request a moderator close the old one for you.

Good Luck!

·
Not so Junior-Junior Member
120 Posts
A moderator is a person that oversees the site and everything that is posted. Keith is the administrator, moderators are Rob and Apyl...there may be a few more. You could try private messaging one of them for help or usually simply posting in your thread will get a response as they read them all--or at least most of them when the site is busy. If you post something more descriptive in your thread titile such as "Frustrated with Phone App...can anyone help?" You might get your topic noticed by techie peeps that can help more than I can. Additionally moderators can move threads to better places so all of us can find them better, they will let you know when you have posted something inappropriate, and unfortuantely will moderate if/when a thread gets heated. Which we all hope will never happen! They can also remove old threads if asked or close ones .... Since this site is so new there is a learning curve for all of us. But I have found ALL the moderators to be extremely helpful and responsive!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts