Chicken Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have all options for getting notifications from the forum to my email disenabled but am still receiving notifications. Is there some way I am missing to stop this from happening? :(

·
Banned
825 Posts
Bee,
IF you look at a "notification" on your email....and scroll-down to the bottom of that email, you will see some links to either disable that particular thread notification OR Disable ALL notifications.
-ReTIRED-:)

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shouldn't there be a feature that lets one not get email notifications on these posts BEFORE they ever post as opposed to having to go and mark all the threads one doesn't want notification upon as they go along? I thought that was what I was doing on the forum options settings page but those don't seem to be working to block emails from this site.

·
Banned
984 Posts
All of your settings can be adjusted by going into "My Account" > "Edit Options" then changing the thread options to "Do Not Subscribe."

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what I'm saying...I've already done that. I don't mind subscribing to a thread, but I just don't want email notification of every reply to those threads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts