Chicken Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I was walking aroumd my farm today and found these foot prints i have no idea wht they are they are not fox as fox foot prints are to small these where a lot bigger and there was only two i kive i the uk so the is not much option what thy could be spcan any one help

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
Can u get a pic of them compared to you? I'm thinking dog... Not sure...
:confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
We need a comparison photo. How big are the prints? Is any of the land around the foot prints matted down? Any scat in the area?

·
Registered
196 Posts
May be coyote we have real issues with those in SC. They will kill anything even your family dog if given the chance.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
we dont have coyote in the u.k
Lucky you. They aren't that bad unless they are hungry and in packs, then they are pretty bad.

When we were kids we lived out in the country and would know it was time to head in when the coyotes started howling. It was pretty neat.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
I guess to accurately answer your question, where are you located. Each region has its own predators/animals so location will narrow it down.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Coyote are large than a fox not by much but they are. Coyote are not native to my location either. They were transplanted in about ten years ago and has flourished. They are a nuisance however and my husband has resorted to shooting some that have continued to come round.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts