Chicken Forum banner

Feeders????

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ChickenAdmin 
#1 ·
What's the best type of feeder there is? How much are they? Where can I get one? I seem to be re filling my little one with my new chickens?? I need a bigger one but what one??? PLEASE HELP ???

#2 ·
Tractor supply or even your local feed tore should have a aluminum 1 gallon hanging feeder. I think they go up to three gallons. I think the 1 gallon is like 20 dollars. I don't keep constant food in the coop I let me chickens mow my grass in the yard soni don't have to.

#9 · (Edited)
I live in Australia and have a rat & wild bird resistant feeder. It even has a storm cover, so you can use it inside or out of the coop.
It is made here, but I am pretty sure that they can sent to the rest of the world. I don't work for this company or anything, but have been super happy with there products & service is wonderful too! It holds 4kg of food, & I have 6 chickens using it (not all at once). No chicken food waste at all, and the chickens worked out how to use it very quickly.
The name is Dine-a-chook or this is the link
http://www.dineachook.com.au/brands/Dine%2da%2dChook.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.