Chicken Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Sorry, no tv shows here ... we do watch a dvd every now and again but done away with the satelite going on 4 yeras ago.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Absolute favorite is Swamp People. I think it's a hoot that there are subtitles for our northern friends.:)
We also watch the programming on RFD-TV, and the Pentagon Channel.
Due to budget cutbacks we had to drop to the lowest tier that Dish Network offers, so we lost NATGEO, Animal Planet, and a lot more.:(

·
Registered
38 Posts
There are so many shows I could list.... I do like Lewis, Midsomer Murders, 90210, One Tree Hill, QI and Mock the Week. My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding is fun to watch too :)

For non current shows I love Only Fools and Horses, Faulty Towers and Bewitched. What other non current shows do other people like?

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Lets see I like alot of shows but dont always watch them. I do like Pawn Stars, Myth Busters, Storage Wars, Iron Chef, Chopped, Diners, Drive in, and Dive, Good eats, Phineas and Ferb lol Oh and Duck Dynasty ! That is one of my newest faves.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i watch some history channel programs at times....not often. but i do love to watch the re-runs of the old "Star Gate" episodes..........every Sunday nite other than that ...most of the new/newer shows dont interest me much

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.