Chicken Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any faverolle owners? Do you breed them? Where did you get yours? Pics please :)

This is not my bird - just a stock image for others to see what a faverolle is.
From the feathersite.com

·
Registered
336 Posts
I think u can these birds on line (Craig's list,tractor supply,efowl,chickens for backyards,ect) those r great birds...but unfortunately u do not breed these

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think u can these birds on line (Craig's list,tractor supply,efowl,chickens for backyards,ect) those r great birds...but unfortunately u do not breed these
I know I can get them from breeders for good stock. I will not get them from a hatchery for breeding.
I was aksing if anyone had them and to share some info.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My daughter is looking for some too. If you find any let me know and I will do the same for you.
I seen them at McMurray hatchery if your interested. Personally I plan on breeding to SOP standards so will go with a breeder.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Apyl said:
I seen them at McMurray hatchery if your interested. Personally I plan on breeding to SOP standards so will go with a breeder.
Thanks, but we don't need layers. She shows her birds. We have been looking for a breeder. Hoping there will be one at our spring show.

·
Artfulwings
194 Posts
this is my favorolle bantam, Mary- i know of breeders that ship eggs, are you wanting to hatch? If they are for show, here are a link to a breeder i know, she might be able to help you locate some
http://www.cloverleafpoultry.webs.com/

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts