Facebook

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by rob, Nov 3, 2012.

1. rob

rob New Member

2. kaufranc

kaufranc Junior Member

Cool idea! I have a Facebook too.
    Search for ....
    Franky's Farm in Alton NH.

3. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

but I was on facebook when I found this place, and if I go back to facebook now, I will have come full circle, and completed myself, and be back where I started from when I found this place, so if I go back to facebook now, it will be like I was never here, so would it have been better to have loved and lost, or better to have never loved at all? :rolleyes:

4. kaufranc

kaufranc Junior Member

Yes Rob! That's me!

5. rob

rob New Member

cool. have liked the page.

6. Energyvet

Energyvet New Member

I'm on FB. Look up Stacy R Curro. There are two. Friend the one with the ID photo. I welcome all my friends here. Great idea Rob!

7. 7chicks

7chicks New Member

You're too funny fuzziebutt! :D

8. Bird_slave

Bird_slave Junior Member

Rob, I sent you a request. :)

9. kaufranc

kaufranc Junior Member

My Facebook is my Farm's page. So you have to like my page for us to become friends!

10. rob

rob New Member

cheers bird slave

11. Roslyn

Roslyn A Round American Woman

What's a facebook??

12. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Flocker

Facebook is a social website where people meet each other. Check it out, register, and if you want to, start your own page and see some of us, or people you went to school with, or just look around. www.facebook.com

13. Roslyn

Sorry.....I was trying to be funny. I don't have a facebook. I really don't get facebook or really what the big deal is. But my daughter has said she will help me when I get a business to get it on facebook.

Deep Sigh. New fangled tech-nowlogy.......

14. rob

rob New Member

facebook is very addictive.

15. earlyt89

earlyt89 New Member

16. Roslyn

OOOoooooo, I just discovered the Pin Board (what I call it). I can't believe how much time I can waste just sitting and looking at photos. I have a list of things I want to make from the crafty section.

Boy does it float my boat when I click to see how something was made and it's in RUSSIAN, or some other totally unreadable language. Or just doesn't exist anymore. How can the photo be on the pin board and yet the website hosting the photo doesn't exist???

New Fangled Tech-Nowlogy :p

My husband says that my days with Windows XP are numbered. I can't figure out anything on his computer and have banned him from updating mine!!!!!! GGGrrrrrrr. :mad:

17. BootedBantam

BootedBantam New Chicken Mom

I love the crafts too. Plan to do some this winter, been saving and preparing. Everyone thinks I am saving wood for winter fires, no winter crafts. I think my page is more educational than it is pictures. Check it out. It's what I learn or want to learn. As far as technology, as soon as I figure it out, they change it!!

There is a link to my personal facebook on there also......and here is my other facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/BoiseAyurvedicCommunity?ref=hl Learn something new about the Booted Bantam...lol

18. Roslyn

What a fun page!! I have a notebook that I write all my fact and food info in, but I love all the photos and quotes. It's like my notebook, but with lots of color! :)

I love the one on butter.......I have always said that butter is a gift of Mother Nature from the cow herself, where margarine is a scary product of man's science.

"Just because we can, doesn't mean we should." ;)